Friday, October 25, 2013

sweet happiness

T had a blog way back when and I just so happened to have it on my reading list. Unfortunately, I cant go to her blog anymore but I can read little snippets from her 2 year old posts.

It was bitter sweet reading her post. Most were of us and the littles and how excited she was to have a new camera to play with. But there was one post in particular that made me kinda teary. It was named Accept and there was a picture of...ME! and all it said was "Im perfectly happy here. With her...with them...with me :)" and 5 years later I have no doubt that she feels the same.

We are far from the perfect couple. We argue and yell and get annoyed like the next couple. We cry, we laugh, we ignore but above it all we LOVE! She is my best friend and I know that I can count on her for anything!

Some how this just turned into the mushiest post ever and that was not my intention....ahem but yes lets just say that this girl has finally found sweet happiness with someone she never saw coming.




No comments:

Post a Comment