Monday, November 4, 2013

skinny fat

On a lighter note, I have goals. Well one MAJOR one that I really cant seem to stick to but Im trying it again.

I am what you would call "skinny fat" 

pic via the skinny confidential

Skinny fat: (adj) to appear skinny, but feel soft. Someone who is naturally thin but never works out. 
Urban Dictionary defines it as "someone who is thin and looks great in clothes, but is all flabby underneath." "a physique, while not overweight (and possibly underweight) lacks any visible lean, striated tissue". 

That would be me! I have always been thin. People say they hate how thin I am for having three kids, how lucky I am, how great I look. All thats cool and all but this girl HATES how flabby she is underneath. Everyone looks at me like i have 3 heads when I say that because to them Im IT! the perfect thin body. But my butt jiggles like no other, my tummy (although small but still) wont go away and the little muffin top thing that comes and goes, dont even get me started! 

T and I would hit the gym religiously and some how have fallen off. I hate cardio, I cant eat right to save my life BUT I know what my body can handle. I have been lucky enough to have found my balance. Everyone is always concerned about dieting, or eat super clean that they deprive their body. I believe you can eat clean and eat a cookie, piece of cake or whatever here and there with moderation. At the end of the day YOU have to live with your choices and YOU can put that extra serving of potatos down and walk away.

So Im giving it a go! I know what I want and I want my abs and a nice toned body. Im working on getting T on board again but Im sure she'll join in on the fun! I will keep you all updated on how its all going...slow baby steps #meagainstmyself






No comments:

Post a Comment