Tuesday, November 5, 2013

the skinny on healthy eating

THIS right here is my downfall. This girl loves to eat day and night and every minute in between. I have no issue getting to the gym, for the most part, I can sweat and work it out 'til I can't breathe but that whole clean eating thing is what breaks me every time.

Yesterday I mentioned how I have found this balance. Ive noticed, that for myself, as long as I get my workouts if not daily at least every other day, and try to eat better that my body loves it! I see immediate changes but some where along the road I lose it and just pig out.

So Im gonna try to find a method to my madness. I dont want to do the drastic "eat clean" thing but I will try to make small changes, baby steps right. Most of the people I follow on IG or the blogs that I love all suggest that you meal prep, prepare your meals for the week Sunday night. That too me is a little much. Yes granted Im sure it works for many but I can barely come up with dinner for my family on a normal night.

via the skinny confidential
Im currently following yet another new blog that I love. Lauryn from The Skinny Confidential has the best posts on almost anything and everything you can think of! I peeked at her fitness section today and came across her interview with Carly Zuffinetti and reading Carly's day schedule for eats sounded just like my typical day. From the times that she would eat to the things she eats! Check Lauryns interview and tell me what you think! Im giving this a go :)

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to help you with your clean eating! I have been eating crazy clean for 11 years now and I would never even THINK about not eating this way. If you need any help/advice, don't hesitate to ask :)

    - GiGi Eats Celebrities
    http://gigieatscelebrities.com/

    ReplyDelete