Friday, December 6, 2013

full of love

Right now as you know I have a lot of things to get done. Im sending out baby shower invites today so Im super happy to put a big old CHECK mark next to that. Usually our weekends are super busy...well they will be for the next few weeks, but the past few weekends have been really laid back and I must say that I enjoy that but shh dont tell Bae I said that.She would much rather spend time at home and do absolutely nothing! Me not so much, well during the winter Im not too opposed to it because I hate being cold but come spring and summer this girls gotta be outside taking in the sun.
But during the coldest time of the year, I love spending time with just my wife and my littles. Not that I dont enjoy or embrace them any other time, I dont know what it is about the winter time that just makes me want to squeeze them to pieces and drown them all in love.
So...here are some pics of the randomness that my little family has been up to since the sun decided to go MIA!

Shes back! Thats right Mrs Pixie herself and the kids loved the way she made her first appearance! Now to continue getting thru the rest of December is the trick!

Me enjoying Pixie's lovely hot chocolate as we watched Hotel Transylvania with the babies who didnt even save their moms any cookies, Im not bitter tho!

I absolutely LIVE for these moments, when they all love eachother...maybe pretending but still you know.


Here's Bae being all creative for her Secret Santa, who happens to be her BFF Joel! Shes so creative as Ive mentioned before. So she painted his face on canvas and had a ball doing it! Now if only we could get her to stick with it...
The other mysterious pic is MY painting for my BFF and her little baby Harper. Im trying to complete this painting in time for her shower on the 21st, yes the one Im throwing AND Im trying to crochet her a blanket. Yea wish me luck!

My love and I at her moms house the day after Thanksgiving enjoying a glass of wine. Im crazy about that woman right there :)


& this right here...no words can describe the love I feel for my family! The older they get, the wiser they become, the more I adore them. To think that I have a hand in molding them and that they are the mature,smart, gorgeous children that they are completely melts me! I love being a mother to the most amazing children ever. This is my purpose in life and let me tell you I embrace it all! I couldnt ask for more!








No comments:

Post a Comment