Thursday, July 17, 2014

an itch

now before you start judging the title, just hear me out.
I know its been forever and a day since Ive stopped by. Right now we're in the middle of summer. And as I logged in, I realized I had a saved post from back in January eek!

Clearly, Ive been slacking. But for the passed week Ive just had this urge, this itch if you will to just write! Never a bad thing, but sometimes when you have just sooo much going on in your little itty bitty head that you want to share with you imaginary friends, you sometimes dont know where to begin. And thats where I am.

So much has happened since the girls birthdays. Again, we're in the middle of summer, only a few weeks away til the kiddos are off to school again. This summer, like every summer, theyve been coming to work with me. The difference this year is that Ive been taking off 1 day a week,  just so I can spend a little more time with them. Our weekends have been full off fun this year and I love it! We've gone to the lake, we of course have been hitting the pool, we've gone camping, and have at least 2 more beach trips coming up. Mommy and Bae have been to a few concerts and our 1 year anniversary is coming up :) awwwwwwwwww! Little MeKai has finally learned how to ride his bike :D and so much more! So for a little while I will be trying to catch you all up :)

til then, heres a pic of Kayla and I at Pride ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment