Thursday, July 17, 2014

super delayed (Jan post)

We have celebrated 2 birthdays since I last was here.
Yup my girls turned 9 and 10 * tears * let me tell you that Sunday was nothing but tears and smiles. To think that 10 years ago I was having my FIRST baby and now shes 10!! I cant get over it.


we didnt do much for her the day of her birthday other than our usual, favorite dinner and baked her a cake. But look at that smile!


I just cant believe how beautiful she is.

We also celebrated Miss Kaylas 9th birthday. my children are growing a little too fast for my taste.


awesome mommy made cupcake for an awesome girl!


its safe to say this kiddos had fun!


Merry Christmas from the best little people a girl could ask for!


So we finally decided to give MeKai a haircut...you like?







No comments:

Post a Comment