let me try this again

the title says it all

been here before

...so lets try this again

first let me explain the title of this online journal. the great Bey has an incredible empowering album out that has helped me tune in with my higher goddess, my confident bad b*tch self...listen to COZY. im sweet, COZY...me :)

i've had this blog for years on and off and never stuck to it consistently to where it would become part of my routine. i'd like to think that now that i am more disciplined about journaling, that maybe just maybe this will become part of my daily routine as well...ok maybe not daily but at least once a week. i think i can do that :)

what am i trying to get out of this blog? no clue. maybe just another outlet to get my random thoughts out, maybe to just click clack away at work to make it seem like im "working" who knows but i am happy to be back. 

....so lets see where this goes

Comments

Popular Posts